Our Go Home Loans are available exclusively through our independent network of advisers, who can help you choose the finance package that is best for you.
Benefits of using a home loan Adviser
- It can be time-consuming for you to research the best option, but Advisers can make that task a lot easier.
- They understand the products and lending criteria on offer and can save you time in finding the lender who can provide a home loan to meet your needs.
- Most Advisers do not charge for their services; they receive their remuneration from the lender that provides the loan.
- MBA members are obliged to disclose this to you at the first meeting.
- Advisers can also offer a range of other services, such as insurance.
- Reviewing your insurance at the same time as you look for a new mortgage can help ensure your home and income are protected if anything happens to you.
Finding a home loan Adviser
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is of a general nature and is intended as a guide only, outlining some of the features and benefits provided by Sovereign's Go Home Loans. All home loans are subject to our home loan lending criteria. Early repayment adjustments may apply. For loans with less than 20% equity a Low Equity Margin may apply. The lender is ASB Bank Limited via its nominee Mortgage Holding Trust Company Limited. The transactional account for Sovereign’s Go Home Loans is provided by ASB Bank Limited.
- If you have an existing relationship with an Adviser, give them a call.
- If you would like us to recommend an adviser, use our Have an Adviser contact me form and we will get find an Adviser for you, or call Sovereign on 0800 500 174, 8:00am − 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
The information contained on this website is general in nature and is not intended as advice. It may not be relevant to individual circumstances and before making any investment, insurance or financial planning decision; you should consult a professional adviser. Copies of our disclosure statements are available on request, free of charge.