Here are some suggested safe practices that will help to keep your identity, and your money, safe.
Tips for keeping your password secure
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is of a general nature and is intended as a guide only, outlining some of the features and benefits provided by Sovereign's Go Home Loans. All home loans are subject to our home loan lending criteria. Early repayment adjustments may apply. For loans with less than 20% equity a Low Equity Margin may apply. The lender is ASB Bank Limited via its nominee Mortgage Holding Trust Company Limited. The transactional account for Sovereign’s Go Home Loans is provided by ASB Bank Limited.
- Choose a password that you will remember, but that cannot be easily guessed. Ideally your password will include numbers as well as letters, and possibly other special characters.
- Take care when entering your password to ensure others cannot see.
- Change your password regularly. If you believe someone may know your password then change it immediately. Your password is something that should be unique to you and your online financial service.
- Never write your password down, store it on your computer and/or mobile or other electronic device, or utilise any functionality that will automatically fill/complete the password field. Passwords should be committed to memory.
- Never tell anyone your password. Your password is yours and yours alone. Our staff will never ask you for your password under any circumstances. Never provide this information if requested, even if you believe the request to have come from the bank.
The information contained on this website is general in nature and is not intended as advice. It may not be relevant to individual circumstances and before making any investment, insurance or financial planning decision; you should consult a professional adviser. Copies of our disclosure statements are available on request, free of charge.