Netcode is a simple way for Sovereign to make sure it's really you requesting a transaction with Go Online.
Making sure it's really you
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is of a general nature and is intended as a guide only, outlining some of the features and benefits provided by Sovereign's Go Home Loans. All home loans are subject to our home loan lending criteria. Early repayment adjustments may apply. For loans with less than 20% equity a Low Equity Margin may apply. The lender is ASB Bank Limited via its nominee Mortgage Holding Trust Company Limited. The transactional account for Sovereign’s Go Home Loans is provided by ASB Bank Limited.
- Netcode uses SMS technology to verify a customer's identity. By making sure you know your password and sending a special code to your cellphone, we can double-check that it’s you requesting a payment.
- The text message includes an eight-digit Netcode which must be entered online to authorise a payment to a self-selected payee.
- The Netcode limit is set by Sovereign and is detailed on the logon page for Go Online www.gohomeloan.co.nz . When you make one or more payments using Go Online and you exceed the limit, a Netcode text will be sent to your mobile phone. The limit is subject to change.
- To select a reduced Netcode limit, simply visit the ‘My Details’ section of Go Online.
- If you would like to register your cellphone for Netcode, please call 0800 003 761 (option 3). This service is available seven days per week.
The information contained on this website is general in nature and is not intended as advice. It may not be relevant to individual circumstances and before making any investment, insurance or financial planning decision; you should consult a professional adviser. Copies of our disclosure statements are available on request, free of charge.