Property remains one of New Zealand’s favourite forms of investment. Our Go Home Loan can be structured to suit your investment needs, and rental income can be paid directly into your floating loan account.
Go Home Loans are ideal for property investors
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is of a general nature and is intended as a guide only, outlining some of the features and benefits provided by Sovereign's Go Home Loans. All home loans are subject to our home loan lending criteria. Early repayment adjustments may apply. For loans with less than 20% equity a Low Equity Margin may apply. The lender is ASB Bank Limited via its nominee Mortgage Holding Trust Company Limited. The transactional account for Sovereign’s Go Home Loans is provided by ASB Bank Limited.
- Sovereign will lend up to 60% on your investment property. Conditions apply.
- As well as your own personal income, you may use up to 75% of your rental income to service your loan.
- An interest-only Go Home Loan is often a good choice for residential investors who are looking for capital gain or are using another income source to pay off the loan.
- With an interest-only loan, your repayments cover just the interest. The principal must be repaid, or transferred to a table loan at the end of the interest-only term.
- You can pay your rental income directly into your Go Home Loan, so you don’t need to have a separate account to service the loan.
- For more details please contact an Adviser.
The information contained on this website is general in nature and is not intended as advice. It may not be relevant to individual circumstances and before making any investment, insurance or financial planning decision; you should consult a professional adviser. Copies of our disclosure statements are available on request, free of charge.