If you’re a new Go Home Loan customer, you’ll need an identity password before you can start using your home loan account as your everyday bank account.
Your identity password is a unique password that’s known only to you. It is kept securely on our system and enables us to confirm your identity when you call us about your Go Home Loan account. As well as protecting your confidential information, the password is used to safeguard the transfer of funds from your Go Home Loan accounts. It’s also essential for getting a Go Card (ATM and EFTPOS card).
How to set up your identity password:
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is of a general nature and is intended as a guide only, outlining some of the features and benefits provided by Sovereign's Go Home Loans. All home loans are subject to our home loan lending criteria. Early repayment adjustments may apply. For loans with less than 20% equity a Low Equity Margin may apply. The lender is ASB Bank Limited via its nominee Mortgage Holding Trust Company Limited. The transactional account for Sovereign’s Go Home Loans is provided by ASB Bank Limited.
- If possible, please locate the same identification you provided to your adviser during the loan application process (e.g. your driver’s license, passport or photo credit card). Also try to have your Go Home Loan account number on hand – you’ll find it in the letter that came with your welcome pack.
- Call us on 0800 500 174 (8.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays). You will be asked to select your own identity password of eight characters, using a combination of numbers and letters. Your identity password should not include any readily accessible data such as family names, dates, months or years of birth, addresses, telephone numbers or sequential numbers.
- As with any secure password or PIN number, it is important that you never write down, store on any electronic device or share your identity password with anyone – even family and those with apparent authority such as your adviser or the Police – other than when requested by the Sovereign Customer Care team.
- It is a requirement that you immediately advise Sovereign if you suspect someone else may know your identity password.
- If you don’t have an identity password loaded on our system, we may require written and signed confirmation before we can process any telephone request.
The information contained on this website is general in nature and is not intended as advice. It may not be relevant to individual circumstances and before making any investment, insurance or financial planning decision; you should consult a professional adviser. Copies of our disclosure statements are available on request, free of charge.