Every year New Zealanders suffer accidents or illnesses that can end their ability to earn an income. Sovereign's Total Permanent Disablement insurance can provide your employees with the means to maintain their lifestyles.
Benefits of Sovereign's Subsidised Workplace Total Permanent Disablement cover:
- Lump-sum payment if the insured person is totally permanently disabled and unable to work again due to accident or sickness
- A valuable add-on to Life Cover (not available separately)
- An employee may be able to continue cover if they leave your company.
- You will need to have at least 10 employees insured to qualify as a group scheme and a minimum annual premium of $5,000 will apply. Both Life and Total Permanent Disablement cover count towards the minimum annual premium
- There are some restrictions on hazardous occupations (such as miners, airline pilots). For more information about eligibility, please talk to your Adviser or Sovereign
- Policies issued as part of a fully subsidised plan generally require fewer questions in regard to health, income and lifestyle.
The information contained on this website is general in nature and is not intended as advice. It may not be relevant to individual circumstances and before making any investment, insurance or financial planning decision; you should consult a professional adviser. Copies of our disclosure statements are available on request, free of charge.