Your privacy is important to us
We know that how we collect, use, disclose and protect your information is important to you, and we value your trust. That's why protecting your information and being clear about what we do with it is a vital part of our relationship with you.
- We collect personal information from you during your interactions with us and from others with your consent.
- We generally record inbound and outbound telephone calls for operational and training purposes.
- We collect only the information we need, including your health information.
- We use your information to provide you with insurance services.
- We may also use it for other purposes, if permitted or required by law.
- We share your information with third parties with your consent, or if required by law.
- We may also share your information with third parties in order to provide insurance services to you.
- We store your information here in NZ and with trusted overseas data storage providers.
- Wherever it is, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that it is safe.
- You can ask us for a copy of the information we hold about you, or to correct it, by calling 0800 500 108 (+64 9 487 9963 if overseas), emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing to us.
- You have the right to make a privacy complaint and we will try our best to resolve it.
- If you’re not satisfied, you can contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner.
During the course of our relationship with you, we may tell you more about how we handle your information. This could be when you complete an application or claim form, receive terms and conditions or a product disclosure statement. When you receive this further information, please consider it carefully. Please also visit our website regularly as we update this policy from time to time.
You can also contact us anytime to talk about privacy and get more information about why you should trust us with your information.